We pride ourselves in delivering a confidential, fast and professional service to our customers. We have a detailed understanding of soil mechanics, engineering geology, hydrogeology and civil engineering processes which is essential for the successful design and construction of foundations, retaining structures, embankments and cuttings. Our multidisciplinary team of civil engineering professionals provides in-depth geotechnical assessment and innovative value engineered design solutions. We take a proactive approach to problem solving, to ensure you achieve the best value from your ground.
With our over 25 years experience in site investigation, geotechnical design and consultancy we are able to provide both engineering analysis and design solutions for the range of simple to more complex ground engineering and foundation problems. The wide range of geotechnical engineering services we offer, can be fully integrated with our ground investigation, enabling us to devise a 'one-stop' solution service to any geotechnical issue.
Our customers are the local authorities, consulting engineers, developers, housing associations, insurers, contractors, private individuals and AVZGeoEng' provide the following geotechnical services
- Designing the Site Investigation;
- Undertaking the Fieldwork including Restricted Access Sites;
- Bearing capacity calculations and settlement analysis;
- Geotechnical aspects of Foundation design and design checks;
- Pile design, including reuse of foundations;
- Soakaway testing (BRE365 & falling head tests to BS5930) with preliminary design advice;
- Swelling and shrinkage ground Investigations;
- Geotechnical aspects of basements design and analysis;
- Ground movements assessment and impact to the surrounding structures;
- Temporary and permanent works design, pile mat design;
- Retaining structures – reinforced soil slopes, retaining walls, gabion walls;
- Effective solutions to practical ground engineering problems.